Monday, December 31, 2012

ALL GOOD THINGS

...must come to an end, or so the saying goes. For me though, this has not been a very good year, and it started going downhill this summer. If I try and look back at the year that has passed, the things that are crystalized in my mind are the most painful ones. A friend in deepest possible misery, the grief that came with loosing my amazing mare, and how after that, every damn thing that seemed hopeful turned to shit.
Even though hardships have stained my life dark, I pride myself in still being able to laugh and love and care. So I vow to keep those traits alive for an another year, and I hope that this new years eve will be the end of this sad year, and the beginning of something new, bright, hopeful, creative.
Yes, I have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment