Tuesday, July 31, 2012

IF I WERE

...anything out of the ordinary, I'd be special right? Often times I'll sort of step aside and let my cautius humility and my brazen ego battle it out. Am I special? Of course, the proud and self absorbed version of myself will state ! Oh hush, you're just one shard in the great caleidoscope of the universe, don't make a fuzz, the shy and modest part of me mumbles.

I mostly decide on me beeing rather unique, and don't feel to bad about it, as I also think everyone has something that sets them apart and makes them into what they are; that myriad of experiences, choices, consequences and talents that creates a whole creature that lives and breathes time. Isn't that something.

This blog is starting as a whim, which so often is the case wih me and my projects. I did a rather encompassing personality test some years ago when I just started my job, you know, the ones where you answer what seems like a million questions swiftly, and you end up with a four letter combination that is supposed to be you, in general terms. It was actually spot on for the most part . I'm right in the middle of beeing extrovert and introvert, I'm creative with lot's of ideas, but I'm horrible at follow-through and I bore easily. I've started countless blogs with lot's of enthusiasm, but they pretty much always fizzle out in the end. The most succesful one to date, and by that I mean how long I tended to it, was one where I gave myself the freedom to not put any kind fo preassure on myself. I'm trying that again, here, in English this time around. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment