Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MUSE

You know how you sometimes stumble upon a person who possesses some mad skill that just blows you away, makes you starryeyed and in awe of their amazingness? Ya, that happened to me today. I was just minding my own business, on the prowl for inspiration to add to my ever growing fashionfolder.
This woman's a bloody genious, I can't believe how perfect her sense of style is!  I'm still looking through her vast album of superb looks over at chicisimo but I had to stop and just pray at her altar a bit, albeit from my blog. Cara, my dear, your lovliness is only surpassed by your freakishly gorgeous fashion sense! Oh, and the hair.
 I suppose I should hate you for beeing so beautiful, but it's not in my nature to hate the divine, so have some love instead.









No comments:

Post a Comment